All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Inter-generational Mentoring Community project, which develops the next generation of academic leaders, comes formation mentoring, a process to enable faculty to recover, sustain, and further develop a sense of vocation, mission, and purpose. This book is a concise and practical guide to convening and sustaining these kinds of formation mentoring groups in higher education. It provides the necessary direction and structure to orient the process but is open-ended eugh to apply across many settings and professional or educational disciplines.
- Author BiographyPeter Felten is assistant provost, director of the Center for Engaged Learning, and associate professor of history at Elon University. H-Dirksen L. Bauman is professor and chair of American Sign Language and Deaf Studies and coordinator for the Office of Bilingual Teaching and Learning at Gallaudet. Aaron Kheriaty is the director of Residency Training and Medical Education in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, Irvine. Edward Taylor is a professor of education and vice provost and dean of Undergraduate Academic Affairs at the University of Washington.
- Author(s)Aaron Kheriaty,Angeles Arrien,Edward W. Taylor,H-Dirksen L. Bauman,H. Dirksen-Bauman,Parker J. Palmer,Peter Felten
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/03/2013
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight244 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byRachel Naomi Remen
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.