All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTransformative Dimensions of Adult Learning describes the dynamics of how adults learn----and how their perceptions are transformed by learning----as a framework for formulating educational theory and practice. It presents an in--depth analysis of the ways in which adults learn, how they make meaning of the learning experience, and how their lives can be transformed by it.
- Author(s)Jack Mezirow
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/1991
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight515 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.