All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionTransformative Justice illustrates how critical restorative and peacemaking perspectives on crime form the basis of a transformative crimilogy (a call for personal and institutional transformation of crime and justice). Transformative crimilogy is explored in terms of theoretical influences, peacemaking and restorative applications, and next steps to be taken in this needs-based and compassionate orientation toward social life.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Wozniak is professor of sociology and chair of the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at Western Illinois University. Michael C. Braswell is professor of criminal justice and criminology at East Tennessee State University. Ronald E. Vogel is dean of the College of Health and Human Services at California State University, Long Beach. Kristie R. Blevins is assistant professor in the Department of Criminal Justice at University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight526 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJohn F. Wozniak,Kristie R. Blevins,Michael C. Braswell,Ronald E. Vogel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.