All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrate the 20th anniversary of the Transformers! Featuring stories that have never been collected, Transformers is packed with action and adventure for all ages! In Last Stand , a terrifying new threat (if you're a robot!) surfaces - the Mechannibals! Autobot pretenders Landmine and Cloudburst are on the menu, and Decepticons Dreadwind and Darkwing are looking to serve them up on a platter. Plus, the breathtaking debut of the Micromasters (stars of the hit Dreamwave series) and a wrestling smackdown you'll have to see to believe! It includes a cover gallery showcasing exclusive cover art from the hardback series, unseen Bob Budiansky background material and a new cover by Frank Quitely!
- Author BiographyBob Budiansky worked on Avengers and Sleepwalker in addition to Transformers. Jose Delbo's non-Transformers work includes Conan the Barbarian, New Adventures of Superman, Teen Titans, Thundercats and Wonder Woman.
- Author(s)Bob Budiansky,Jim Fern,Jose Delbo
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2005
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour comic strip
- Weight499 g
- Width170 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementLimited edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.