Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays both enhance an understanding of China's immense success in meeting these challenges in the past and provide an indication of the challenges that still lie ahead. China's system reforms have been described as 'groping for stones to cross the river'. The journey across the river is far from over, and the other bank is only dimly visible.
- Author BiographyPeter Nolan is Sinyi Professor of Chinese Management at the Judge Institute of Management, Cambridge University, and Fellow of Jesus College, Cambridge University.
- Author(s)Peter Nolan
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication04/05/2004
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleChina in the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Note35+ figures and tables
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.