All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis treatment of critical thinking theories, old and modern, addresses related concerns expressed by feminists and postmodernists. The author suggests a solution by way of a feminist redescription of critical thinking as constructive thinking, which she relates to classroom settings.
- Author(s)Barbara J.Thayer- Bacon
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2000
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Weight272 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.