All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn Transforming Divorce: How to Make Divorce the Best Thing that Ever Happened to You, author Nicole Nenninger shows you how to find your own answers to questions such as: How do I get through the stress and anger from my divorce? Will I ever stop feeling so lonely? Who am I w? How do I move on? How do I find a good lawyer? Will the kids be okay? Imagine what it would be like to have a fulfilling and passionate life, loving relationships with friends and family, financial security, a satisfying career, peace and contentment. What would it feel like to be healthy and energetic, to have forgiven your ex and to be able to let go of your anger and resentment? What if you looked back at this time and said Divorce was the best thing that ever happened to me! You can have that life. Divorce is t an end. It is the chance for a new beginning; a chance to create a life you love. Within this workbook are powerful tools you can use starting today to move your life forward. Nicole Nenninger has experienced the trauma of a bitter divorce and went from barely surviving to absolutely thriving. If she can do it, so can you!
- Author BiographyNicole Nenninger's pain and anguish over the break-up of her 17-year marriage motivated her to use her divorce as an opportunity to create a better life for herself and her children. She is currently completing an advanced degree in psychology. Nicole is dedicated to helping people discover their own potential as well as helping those who are experiencing a crisis in their lives due to divorce or other traumatic events. Nicole is remarried now and is the founder of nicolenenninger.com and the co-founder of mydailymotivator.com. She and her husband live in New York with their four children, 2 dogs, and a cat.
- Author(s)Nicole Nenninger
- Date of Publication04/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.