Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn this comprehensive resource, master teacher Maria Walther describes the teaching shifts needed to help students meet the rigorous demands of the new standards, showing teachers how they can build upon good practice already in place and take it up a tch to address higher standards. With charts highlighting changes, sample lessons that take instruction to the next level, and plenty of practical tips and how-to s, this will be a welcome companion for any teacher working with rigorous standards. Includes online videos and downloadable teaching resources!
- Author BiographyMaria Walther, Ed.D., is a first-grade teacher in the Chicago area and an expert in early literacy. She is the author of four professional books, including Teaching Struggling Readers With Poetry and Literature is Back! As an adjunct professor in Judson University Masters in Literacy program, Maria shares her passion for teaching young literacy learners with other professionals. Recently, she helped create the ELA Common Core State Standards curriculum for the Indian Prairie School District.
- Author(s)Maria Walther
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTransforming Literacy Teaching in the Era of Higher Standard
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.