All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIndividuals, groups and organizations find themselves in a process of continual change, transformation and growth. Margarete van den Brink suggests all people, whether individually or in groups, experience the same archetypal process of development, consisting of seven steps. Giving practical examples, she describes how these steps or phases can be recognized in individuals, in relationships and groups, and even in commercial and voluntary organizations. A kwledge of the various steps allows for clarity and vision, helping to prepare for the sorts of challenges and rewards we might face. In addition to the external aspect of these processes there is the internal aspect. The author indicates that the process of growth through the seven phases is, in essence, a process of spiritual development. Spirit manifests itself in the human being and determines the meaning and direction of our lives, giving impulses for change and direction. These impulses are also at work in groups and organizations, and kwledge of them allows for greater insight. Van den Brink's approach offers a refreshingly new and dynamic way forward in contrast to the 'rationalist' methodologies of much of mainstream consultancy and personal development.
- Author BiographyMargarete van den Brink works as a communication consultant in the UK and abroad, giving seminars on communication and leadership. She is also the author of More Precious than Light (1995) and A Christian Book of the Dead (2003, co-authored with Hans Stolp).
- Author(s)Margaret Van Den Brink
- PublisherTemple Lodge Publishing
- Date of Publication10/05/2004
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemple Lodge Publishing
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.