All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensively describing systems that support teachers and students in a holistic and humanistic way, Transforming Schools Through Systems Change offers a road map for those in struggling schools who want to see real change resulting in improved student achievement. Building on a conceptual framework that combines academic press, social support, and relational trust, the authors describe how to create and implement systems at the district, school-wide, department, and classroom levels that support each person within the school.
- Author BiographyCharles Salina, Ph.D., was the turnaround principal at Sunnyside High School in Sunnyside, WA. He is currently chair of the Leadership and Administration Department in the School of Education at Gonzaga University. Suzann Girtz, Ph.D., is a former high school math and science teacher who now teaches research and assessment in the School of Education at Gonzaga University. Girtz also consults and does grant work, including evaluation, and is particularly interested in the areas of assessment and secondary school reform. Joanie Eppinga, M.A., is a freelance writer and editor. She owns Eagle Eye Editing & Writing (www.eagleeyeediting.com).
- Author(s)Charles Salina,Joanie Eppinga,Suzann Girtz
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication24/08/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePowerless to Powerful
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight199 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.