All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title brings together the transformative approaches of transpersonal psychology to research in the human sciences and humanities.
- Author BiographyRosemarie Anderson is Professor of Transpersonal Psychology at the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology. She is the author of Celtic Oracles: A New System for Spiritual Growth and the coauthor of Five Ways of Doing Qualitative Analysis: Phenomenological Psychology, Grounded Theory, Discourse Analysis, Narrative Research, and Intuitive Inquiry. William Braud is Professor Emeritus at the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology and the author of Distant Mental Influence: Its Contributions to Science, Healing, and Human Interactions. Anderson and Braud are the coauthors of Transpersonal Research Methods for the Social Sciences: Honoring Human Experience.
- Author(s)Rosemarie Anderson,William Braud
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2011
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Transpersonal and Humanistic Psychology
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white tables, figures
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.