Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionAt a time when traditional teacher education is coming under fire, Transforming Teacher Education presents a powerful vision of what teacher education could and should be.<i>Transforming Teacher Education</i> offers an intimate, reflective account of the development of the rewned Team One teacher education program at Michigan State University. Over a ten-year period, Team One established a first-rate reputation as a beacon of progressive teacher education. In this book, the creators of Team One describe their ongoing efforts to nurture and sustain a teacher education program that could serve as a learning community for students, faculty, and administrators alike. The book weaves together diverse voices to provide a detailed portrait of the ongoing transformation of teachers and students as they learn together.
- Author BiographyEdited by <b>David Carroll</b>, <b>Helen Featherstone</b>, <b>Joseph Featherstone</b>, <b> Sharon Feiman-Nemser</b>, and <b>Dirck Roosevelt</b>
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Edited byDirck Roosevelt,Helen Featherstone,Joseph Featherstone,Professor of English Literature David Carroll,Sharon Feiman-Nemser
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.