All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionTransforming Texts: * considers why language changes, and how we transform it * covers the key factors we need to take into account when transforming texts, including audience, register, mode, historical period, source and genre * explores a wide variety of texts from a range of genres and periods, from Macbeth and Sense and Sensibility to Fever Pitch and The Bill * offers a step-by-step guide to re-writing text; can be used as both a course text and a revision tool. Written by an experienced teacher, author and AS and A2 examiner, Transforming Texts is an essential resource for all students of AS and A2 level English Language and English Language and Literature.
- Author BiographyShaun O'Toole is a Chief Examiner for English Language A level.
- Author(s)Shaun O'Toole
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2003
- Series TitleRoutledge A Level English Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteglossary
- Weight362 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.