All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book the author describes a radically different approach to people-helping. He has created a unique system which speaks simply yet eloquently to the issues of filling our deepest needs and realising our highest potentials. It brilliantly illustrates how Boyne's methods are currently redefining the meaning and essence of hyptherapy. Included are a number of verbatim transcripts of the author working with patients. The book forms a definitive teaching text for the profession of hyptherapy.
- Author(s)Gil Boyne
- PublisherWestwood Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/1989
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationGlendale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestwood Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/12/2011
- Weight857 g
- Width157 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.