All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionDonald Harward has assembled the deepest thinkers in higher education in one resource that combines theoretical considerations with analyses of fundamental issues related to learning and liberal education. This set of arguments, theories, and evidence are sufficient to encourage significant-transformative-changes in higher education. Contributors go on to offer examples of campus initiatives that document such changes, from directional nudges to major shifts of emphases and resources.
- Author BiographyDonald W. Harward is President Emeritus of Bates College in Lewiston, Maine. Since 2002, when he founded the Bringing Theory to Practice Project, he has been its Director, working with more than 200 colleges and universities that have been involved and have received grants from the Project. He is also a Senior Fellow with the Association of American Colleges and Universities.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight989 g
- Width190 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byDonald W. Harward
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.