All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to cultivate independent learners through an integrated curriculum? Schramm uncovers the theories behind the design of an integrated curriculum and provides a practical framework for implementation. After discussing the necessity of staff development strategies, appropriate text sources, alternative assessment strategies, leadership, and organizational strategies, she provides classroom-tested sample curriculums discusses secondary of teaching strategies.
- Author BiographySusan L. Schramm is assistant professor of Curriculum Studies at the University of South Carolina. Her research appears in Art Education Journal, International Journal of Education Research, Journal of Communications and Minority Issues, among numerous others.
- Author(s)Susan L. Schramm
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Notephotographs, bibliography, references
- Weight181 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.