All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this Book is to give an overview, based on the results of nearly three decades of intensive research, of transient chaos. One belief that motivates us to write this book is that, transient chaos may t have been appreciated even within the nlinear-science community, let alone other scientific disciplines.
- Author BiographyYing-Cheng Lai's main research interests are Chaotic Dynamics, Complex Networks, Quantum Transport in Nanostructures, Biological Physics, and Signal Processing. He is a professor at the Arizona State University. Tamas Tel's main research interests are Chaotic Dynamics, Stochastic Processes, Hydrodynamics, Spreading of Pollutants, and Environmental Flows.
- Author(s)Tamas Tel,Ying-Cheng Lai
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/04/2013
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number173
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight777 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.