Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis newly revised and expanded edition focuses on successful practices, models, programs, and recommendations for working with adolescents who have emotional or behavioral disorders. Cheney is joined by 31 nationally recognized contributing authors to provide answers to the hard questions of how to improve the educational, vocational, and community outcomes of youth with EBD.
- Author BiographyDr Douglas Cheney , Ph.D., is a professor of special education at the University of Washington, Seattle, USA where he teaches classes in and directs UW's master's and doctoral programs in emotional and behavioral disabilities. He has been the principal investigator of multiple research projects funded by the U.S. Department of Education, including Project DESTINY, the BEACONS project, and Check, Connect, and Expect. Dr. Cheney is the coeditor of The Journal of Emotional and Behavioral Disorders and an associate editor for Intervention in School and Clinic .
- Author(s)Douglas Cheney
- PublisherResearch Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/03/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationIL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch Press Inc.,U.S.
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.