CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionA colorful collection of poetry, fiction, and n-fiction comprising the original works of members of The Literary Arts Forum, a writers' group based in Sulphur, OK, in the area of the Arbuckle Mountain region. These are our views of life, our dreams, our hopes, our world as we experience it. It is our hope that you will find a smile, a connection, a memory, proving once again that all people share a common bond in our humanity.
- Author BiographyThis book contains the collected writings, in poetry and prose, of members of the Literary Arts Forum, a small writers' group located in the South-Central area of Oklahoma. The collection offers a variety of short essays and poetry, ranging from humor to nostalgia and pathos. The authors ages vary from the teens to the eighties, as does the race, culture and background, offering an eclectic collection with something for everyone.
- Author(s)The Literary Arts Forum
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.