Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing a group of people as they make the transition from homeless to 'housed' , this book presents a new perspective on homelessness, the individual factors associated with it such as addiction, mental illness and traumatic life histories, and how welfare and poverty interact with these conditions.
- Author BiographyCAROL MCNAUGHTON is currently an ESRC Research Fellow at the Centre for Housing Policy, University of York, UK. She has extensive experience of researching transgression, transitions and the institutional role of social policy.
- Author(s)Carol McNaughton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/07/2008
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.