All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew edition of the essential text for senior nursing students transitioning to professional nursing practice. Now in its fourth edition, the popular Transitions in Nursing continues to recognise the issues and challenges faced by senior students making the transition to nursing practice. Transitions in Nursing, 4th Edition: Preparing for Professional Practice offers motivating discussion and insight to facilitate the shift from university to the workplace. This fourth edition is restructured into three sections: From Student to Graduate; Skills for Dealing with the World of Work; and Organisational Environments. All chapters have been fully revised and updated with consistent pedagogical features. Themes addressed in the text include: learning to work in teams; understanding organisational structure; stress management for nurses; communication with patients and families; and professional development strategies. Transitions in Nursing, 4th Edition: Preparing for Professional Practice brings together a team of academics and clinical practitioners of the highest calibre. The text stimulates students' and nurses' interest in theory and concepts while providing strategies that can be tested and applied in nursing practice.
- Author(s)Esther Chang,John Daly
- PublisherElsevier Australia
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMarrickville
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarcourt Publishers Group (Australia) Pty.Ltd
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.