All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $26.00
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book calls for the conditions of transition to sustainability: How to take into consideration new global phemena such as and of the dimension of climate change, the depletion of natural resources, financial crises, demographic dynamics, global urbanization, migrations and mobility, while bearing in mind short-term or local place-based issues, such as social justice or quality of life? Meeting this challenge requires an inclusive approach of sustainability. It is a matter of designing a new social contract: Sustainability requires more than developing the right markets, institutions and metrics, it requires social momentum. To do so, many issues need a clear and complete answer: How to link social justice with sustainability policies? What governance tools to do so? What linkage between one decision-making level and the other? These are major issues to design sound transitions to sustainability.
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight432 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byFrancois Mancebo,Ignacy Sachs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.