All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyses the ways interpreting and translating shape the work of the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia, and war crimes tribunals more generally.
- Author BiographyEllen Elias-Bursa? has taught at Harvard University, USA, and worked at the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia. Her translation of David Albahari's novel Gotz and Meyer received the ALTA National Translation Award in 2006 and she co-authored a textbook for the study of Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian with Ronelle Alexander.
- Author(s)Ellen Elias-Bursac
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Languages at War
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight545 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.