Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionTranslation and Creativity discusses the links between translation and creative writing from linguistic, cultural, and critical perspectives, through eleven chapters by established academics and practitioners. The relationship between translation and creative writing is brought into focus by theoretical, pedagogical, and practical applications, complemented by language-based illustrative examples. Invative research and practice areas covered include ideas of self-translation and the 'spaces' of reading, mental 'black boxes' and cognition and the book introduces new concepts of transgeneric translation, pop translation and orthographical translation.
- Author BiographyEugenia Loffredo is an Associate Tutor at the University of East Anglia. Manuela Perteghella is a Translator. She also acts as a consultant, reader and translator for the Royal National Theatre Studio, London.
- Author(s)Eugenia Loffredo,Manuela Perteghella
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/02/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note12 (b&w) illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.