All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe refined pathophysiologal understanding of the heart failure syndrome together with the surge of new techlogical advances led to invative medical and interventional treatment strategies improving the outcome of heart failure patients. However the complex interplay between the clinical presentation and the array of the interventions requires a coordinated multidisciplinary heart team approach involving various specialists in the cardiovascular field including clinicians, interventionalists, surgeons and cardiac intensivists. In this book, opinion leaders will review of state-of-the-art management of heart failure with particular emphasis on burning clinical questions and challenges faced by the heart team. New medical and interventional therapies for chronic and acute heart failure are addressed by bridging bench to bedside translation in science and techlogy into practical clinical application and guidance.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note38 black & white tables, biography
- Weight937 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJozef Bartunkek,Marc Vanderheyden
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.