All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionBorn in 1875, the German lyric poet Rainer Maria Rilke published his first collection of poems in 1898 and went on to become rewned for his delicate depiction of the workings of the human heart.
- Author BiographyRainer Maria Rilke (1875-1926) is considered one of the greatest poets who ever wrote in the German language. His most famous works are Sonnets to Orpheus, The Duino Elegies, Letters to a Young Poet, and The Notebooks of Malte Laurids Brigge. His collected work is comprised of hundreds of other poems, essays, plays, and stories. M. D. Herter Norton is a publisher and translator. Together with her husband William Warder Norton, she founded the publishing company W. W. Norton & Company. Her work as translator includes the translation of works by Rainer Marie Rilke.
- Author(s)Rainer Maria Rilke
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication27/10/1993
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Out-of-print date18/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width134 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byM. D. Herter Norton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.