All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the design and deployment of wireless transmission networks for wireless applications. From principles and design to equipment procurement, project management, and operation, it is an engineering guide with real-life examples of turnkey operations in the wireless networking industry.
- Author BiographyHarvey Lehpamer is a Staff Engineer at Ericsson Wireless Communications, Inc. in San Diego, CA. He received his M.Sc. in radio communications and professional electronics and electrical engineering degree from The School of Electrical Engineering , Zagreb, Croatia.
- Author(s)Harvey Lehpamer
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleMobile Communications Library
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Out-of-print date01/09/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1111 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.