All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.68Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionFourth Generation (4G) wireless communication systems support current and emergent multimedia services such as mobile TV, social networks and gaming, high-definition TV, video teleconferencing, and messaging services. These systems feature the All-over-IP concept and boast improved quality of service. Several important R&D activities are currently under way in the field of wireless communications for 4G systems, but the coverage is widespread in the literature. Transmission Techniques for 4G Systems presents a compilation of the latest developments in the field of wireless communications for 4G systems, including evolved Multimedia Broadcast and Multicast Service (eMBMS). Topics include: * Transmission schemes suitable for future broadband wireless systems * Advances in transmission techniques and receiver design to support emergent wireless needs for 4G requirements * Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO), base station cooperation, macro-diversity, and inter-cell interference cancellation * Multihop relay techniques, hierarchical constellations, and multi-resolution techniques * Advances using block transmission techniques for different propagation and multi-user environments * System-level evaluation of 4G using different transmission techniques Exploring the key requirements of emergent services, this volume provides fundamentals and theory along with transmission and detection techniques and schemes transversal to many digital communication systems-including wireless, cellular, and satellite. If you're interested in or involved with 4G multimedia systems, this is the book you need on the latest R&D wireless activities so you can plan, design, and develop prototypes and future systems.
- Author BiographyMario Marques da Silva is a Professor at the Universidade Autonoma de Lisboa (CESITI) and is an Escola Naval Portuguesa (CINAV) Researcher at the Portuguese Instituto de Telecomunicacoes.
- Author(s)Americo Correia,Joao Carlos Silva,Mario Marques da Silva,Nuno Souto,Rui Dinis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note210 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.