All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionA transnational historical and ethgraphic work that makes an interesting intervention into the field of subculture studies by emphasizing the seriousness, outreach, and attraction of these unique, yet similar Polish and Silesian punk communities since the late 1970s. Combines the methods of oral history and ethgraphy to create compact sections assignable as reading to graduate students enrolled in courses in cultural studies, Polish studies, social history of central Europe, anthropology, political studies, and others.
- Author BiographyMarta Marciniak received her PhD in American Studies from the University of Buffalo, The State University of New York.
- Author(s)Marta Marciniak
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight544 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.