All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.06Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses and analyses the increasing influence of transnational ecomic, commercial, political and legal policies on the national policies of developing countries. The text includes case studies from a range of developing countries in Asia, Africa and the Americas and analyzes the effects of globalization on national health, education, employment and welfare.
- Author BiographyDaniel Morales-Gomez is Senior Specialist in IDRC's program on the assessment of social policy reform and the author of many books and articles on education and social reform policy.
- Author(s)Daniel A. Morales-Gomez
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Weight422 g
- Width145 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.