All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionInternational students are often engaged t just in education, but in high stakes towards gaining permanent migration status. This book unpacks the consequences of this education-migration nexus, analyzing migration policies and providing a vivid picture of student-migrants' lived experiences.
- Author BiographyShanthi Robertson is Research Fellow at the Institute of Culture and Society at the University of Western Sydney, Australia. She was previously a Lecturer in Global Studies at RMIT University, Australia. Her research interests include emerging forms of temporary migration, urban dimensions of migration, citizenship, and migrant rights.
- Author(s)Shanthi Robertson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleMigration, Diasporas and Citizenship
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.