All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionInterpreting the German-Polish relationship according to a paradigm of 'synthesis' between nations, this book examines the process and socio-political effects of how conflict and contradiction between Germans and Poles gave rise to mentalities and behaviours that were 'transnational'; representing the harmonization of the national dichotomy.
- Author BiographyMARK TILSE was born and raised in Oxford. He studied at the universities of East Anglia, Oxford, Bielefeld, and UCL, and received his Ph.D. in History from the University of London.
- Author(s)Mark Tilse
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/07/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Transnational History Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight569 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.