Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph is the first roadmap for transparent electronics. It defines and assesses what and where the field is, where it is going, and what needs to happen to get it there. Although the central focus of this mograph involves transparent electronics, many of the materials, devices, circuits, and process integration strategies discussed will be of great interest to researchers working in other emerging fields, including printed electronics, large-area electronics, low-cost electronics, and disposable electronics.
- Author(s)Douglas A. Keszler,John F. Wager,Rick E. Presley
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight343 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.