All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe first vel from a prestigious cardiologist. What do you do when you have to choose between saving a life or saving yourself? Rewned cardiac surgeon Dr. Athan Carras's first concern has always been the welfare of his patients. Then he's approached by the very wealthy and even more powerful Terry Flynnt: a man who is used to getting what he wants, matter what. Flynnt's son is dying, and his only chance of survival is to receive a dor heart; one that Terry intends to obtain by whatever means necessary.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Elefteriades, MD, is the William W. L. Glenn Professor of Cardiothoracic Surgery and director of the Aortic Institute at Yale University and Yale-New Haven Hospital. He is among the most clinically active academic surgeons in the country and serves on multiple scientific advisory and editorial boards. He has written over 300 scientific articles on all aspects of cardiac surgery. He has won multiple awards for his clinical care and his research. He is the author of many medical textbooks, including House Officer Guide to ICU Care (1st, 2nd, and 3rd Editions), Advanced Treatment Options for the Failing Left Ventricle, Controversies in Diseases of the Aorta, and Acute Aortic Disease. Dr. Elefteriades' books for the general public include Your Heart: An Owner's Guide, The Woman's Heart: An Owner's Guide, and Extraordinary Hearts: A Journey of Cardiac Medicine and the Human Spirit. His work has been featured in documentaries by the BBC, the Science Channel, and RAI Television in Italy. Transplant is his first novel.
- Author(s)John A. Elefteriades
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJove Publications
- Weight218 g
- Width108 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.