All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTransport Phemena has been revised to include deeper and more extensive coverage of heat transfer, enlarged discussion of dimensional analysis, a new chapter on flow of polymers, systematic discussions of convective momentum,and energy. Topics also include mass transport, momentum transport and energy transport, which are presented at three different scales: molecular, microscopic and macroscopic. If this is your first look at Transport Phemena you'll quickly learn that its balanced introduction to the subject of transport phemena is the foundation of its long-standing success.
- Author(s)Edwin N. Lightfoot,R. Byron Bird,Warren E. Stewart
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2007
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight1628 g
- Width212 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.