All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis proceeding is a collection of papers covering new ideas and invative strategies for solving transportation related air quality problems. The topics include the difficulties, challenges, and improvements in the transportation conformity process; technical improvements to current travel demand models; travel reduction strategies; and applications of transportation control measures. Transportation planners and engineers, urban and regional planners, transportation consultants, and department of transportation affiliates will find the topics informative and useful.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication31/07/2000
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byArun K. Chatterjee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.