All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis major new book by Rosie Braidotti offers a highly original account of ethical and political subjectivity in contemporary culture. It makes a strong case for a n-unitary or madic conception of the subject, in opposition to the claims of ideologies such as conservatism, liberal individualism and tech-capitalism.
- Author BiographyRosi Braidotti is Distinguished Professor in the humanities at Utrecht University, the Netherlands, and Leverhulme Trust Visiting Professor at Birkbeck College, University of London.
- Author(s)Rosi Braidotti
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication29/01/2006
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight425 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.