Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionIs there life after an abusive relationship? Ola's life was like a prison without walls as her struggle to hold on to love leads her down the path of rape, abuse and street fights. Her trust is violated by the one she loves as she denies herself and represses her feelings. Ola is driven to acts which leaves the life of her daughter hanging in the balance and drives her son to become a knife wielding child. She watches helplessly as her lover and protector becomes her tormentor and abuser. Disillusioned and ostracised the pressure mounts as the invisible voices keep her trapped in the cycle of shame as Ola tries to conform to traditions. Help comes disguised as trouble from the most unusual place but has her experience with Deji damaged her too much to love can she take the challenge to climb out and live again.
- Author(s)Ebun Akpoveta
- Date of Publication26/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.