All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake fun and functional origami out of your spare paper with this easy origami book. Don't dump your wastepaper into the garbage--it's time to fold! World rewned origami artists and award-winning authors Michael G. LaFosse and Richard L. Alexander show you the way with Trash Origami. This origami book presents unique and fun projects from their Origamido Studio and from some of the world's best paper designers, including Nick Robinson, Herman Van Goubergen, and Rona Gurkewitz. The origami models are presented for the reader who may have little or previous folding experience, making it a great origami-for-kids book and an effective way to learn origami. However, experienced paper folders will also be intrigued by the vel nature of the folds and the unusual materials involved. The origami designs are made from old calendar pages, candy wrappers, envelopes, newspaper, postcards, paper grocery bags and more. The accompanying DVD video tutorial will make the folding process clearer and aid folders of all skill levels. Also provided is a guide to everyday materials that have the most folding potential leaving readers inspired to design and display their very own trash origami. This origami book features: Full-color, 95 page instructional book 25 unique origami projects Projects from top paper folding designers Clear, step-by-step directions Paper folding techniques and tips Accompanying instructional DVDGet ready to look at the contents of your wastebaskets and recycling bins with a different sensibility. You'll never need to buy expensive origami paper again! Origami projects include: Photo Cubes Candy Wrapper Butterflies Interlocking Flower Petals Custom-Bound Books And many more...
- Author BiographyMichael G. LaFosse has been an origami artist for decades, and is internationally regarded as a leading authority and master of the art. The author of many books, kits and videos, including Money Origami, Michael's work has been shown in museums and galleries around the world. Richard L. Alexander, co-founder of Origamido Studio, has produced much of the handmade Origamido paper featured in the works of dozens of origami masters, and has designed several origami commercial and fine art exhibitions.
- Author(s)Michael G. LaFosse,Richard L. Alexander
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Content Noteover 275 Colour Photographs and Illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.