All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating reference offers a unique take on recycling and trash, tracing the role of waste in public health, climate change, and sustainability around the world. * Includes comparisons of the waste, public health, and emissions profile for many countries * Provides a general introduction to the issue of global waste management * Reveals the various methods of disposal across the world * Features charts, graphs, and tables that present facts and figures to illustrate key statistics * Shares interesting facts and accounts of garbage disposal problems
- Author BiographyRobert William Collin, JD, is a senior research scholar at Willamette University.
- Author(s)Robert William Collin
- Date of Publication09/09/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note25
- Weight1089 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.