All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains many aspects of the trauma recovery process in uncomplicated language and uses basic concepts for the n-professional. It includes the ground-breaking, Trauma Releasing Exercises (TRE). These exercises elicit mild psychogenic tremors that release deep chronic tension in the body and assist the individual in the trauma healing process.
- Author BiographyDr. Berceli has developed this technique to assist stressed and traumatized populations in their relaxation and recovery process. He has established training programs in 40 countries. It is most commonly used as a self-help technique with large populations without the need of therapeutic guidance.
- Author(s)David Berceli
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width173 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.