All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionTravel is something we probably all aspire to engage in, but only a few of us can take on this adventure with some regularity. The gist of this booklet is to demonstrate how the average traveler can find their place in the sun, so to speak, by finding and taking good advice. And it is within these pages that I hope to offer a modicum of that advice for the benefit of all with a spirit of adventure. While reading this material was t designed to make you rich, it is intended to make you less poor and better informed about how to accomplish that. So the punch line is that having kwledge of the system, along with the application of a little effort, can bring about reasonable rewards when it comes to uncovering and utilizing travel benefits that do exist. While some of the opportunities may seem to be unethical, ne of them are illegal. In addition, a good number of them are heavily promoted to the public.
- Author BiographyABOUT THE AUTHOR Kip Koehler Kip, though retired, is still an active author, construction consultant, and computer systems engineer. He and his wife Cheri, moved to Prescott AZ in 2002 where they built their custom home. Its highly creative design was subsequently highlighted in the local paper. The home's most unusual features are its wine cave and a New Orleans rooms. While they both love Prescott and their new friends, they do miss the California ocean, and try to return regularly for a seaside fix. As Cheri puts it: There is no ocean in Arizona. Kip's computer background dates back to working for IBM in the late 60's. He purchased one of the first PCs off of the production line about 1980, and has been addicted to them ever since. Eventually as a consultant he developed financial software for IBM's clients and then for national sales. Fortunately for Cheri today, he can fix her computer problems rather quickly. Cooking has been a long standing interest with Kip, as reflected in his wide variety of cookbooks. Being somewhat unwilling to do excess work, they mirror that disposition in recipes that focus on easy cooking and clean-up. Another of Kip's interests is the nature of nature, both scientific and metaphysical. This curiosity is reflected in several of the book offerings. The books and booklets can be purchased for Kindle and Nook readers at amazon.com and other sites. The 6x9 inch paperback format of the books are available at createspace.com. If you are interested in hiring a freelance writer or editor, I am available by the job or $35 per hour. By the job is $1 per word for a well-defined project. Editing is $.10 per word in Word format.
- Author(s)Kip Koehler
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.