All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses observations of American travellers to southern Africa to ask: why is Africa so important to Americans?
- Author BiographyKATHRYN MATHERS is a visiting scholar in the Department of Cultural Anthropology at Duke University, USA. Her published work examines reality television, adventure travel, and the tensions between tourism, development, and migration in South Africa.
- Author(s)Kathryn Mathers
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/01/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.