Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis travel journal is packed with good advice, candid views of the United States and Canada, and plenty of humor. If you've always wished you could see the red blooms of the ocotillo cactus in the west, seagrass in the south, and Casa Loma in Toronto, this book may give you the courage to follow that dream--and become a hip traveler.
- Author BiographyMaggie Auville enjoys traveling and learning how other people live. She hopes this book will spur readers to find out what fun you can have exploring the wonders of the United States and Canada--even on a budget. These sixteen trips give examples of how one senior couple went from reading/listening to the hype of other people's trips and became hip travelers.
- Author(s)Maggie Auville
- Date of Publication08/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.