CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionTravel medicine is accepted as a unique subspecialty in medicine. With more persons travelling to tropical and subtropical destinations, travel medicine is becoming an increasing challenge for the health care systems in many countries. New trends in tourism, such as trekking in sub-Saharan Africa, expose tourist travellers to unusual parasitic diseases. The global public health community has been confronting the challenges of the emergence and rapid world-wide spreading of new influenza virus strains, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), chikungunya virus, drug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis, and many other pathogens. The present book provides an epidemiological based country-to-country guide to disease prevention and treatment; information on endemic diseases; necessary prevention guidelines, public health indicators, and an update of recent disease outbreaks.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication10/05/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight1128 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byMorteza Izadi,Seyed Behzad Jazayeri
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.