Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe SAGE Course Companion in Travel and Tourism is an accessible introduction to the subject that will help readers extend their understanding of key concepts and enhance their thinking skills in line with course requirements. It provides support on how to revise for exams, how to present calculations and how to prepare for and write assessed pieces. Readers are encouraged t only to think like a Travel and Tourism professional but also to think about the subject critically. Designed to complement existing textbooks for the course, the companion provides: - Easy access to the key themes in Travel and Tourism and an overview of its business context - Helpful summaries of the approach taken by the main textbooks on the course - Guidance on the essential study skills required to pass the course - Sample exam questions and answers, with common pitfalls to avoid - A tutor's-eye view of what course examiners are looking for - A road map for the book to help readers quickly find the information they need The SAGE Course Companion in Travel and Tourism is much more than a revision guide for undergraduates; it is an essential tool that will help readers take their course understanding to new levels and achieve success in their undergraduate course.
- Author(s)Richard Sharpley
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleSage Course Companions Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width157 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.