All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetailed routes and advice for exploring Alaska and rth-western Canada are provided in this guide for RV and tent campers. This grand tour of Alaska covers in detail the Alaskan Highway, routes throughout the Yukon and Alaska, and the ferry system in south-eastern Alaska. Close to 500 campgrounds throughout the region are listed with pictures, descriptions of amenities, meticulous maps, and contact information for each; campgrounds suitable for large RVs are also identified. Along with important details for a safe trip -- such as border crossings, budget planning, vehicle preparation or renting an RV, appropriate clothing, road conditions, and possible wildlife encounters -- recreational information on hiking, mountain biking, boating, rafting, kayaking, and viewing wildlife is provided for each destination. This new edition has updated information on all the campsites, maps, GPS data, websites, prices, and contact information.
- Author BiographyMike Church and Terri Church are the authors of the Traveler's Guide series and RV Adventures in the Pacific Northwest . They spend most of the year travelling in their RV or car camping in Canada, Europe, Mexico, and the United States. They live in Kirkland, Washington.
- Author(s)Mike Church,Terri Church
- PublisherRolling Homes Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationKirkland, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRolling Homes Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date03/02/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight639 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.