All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by the legendary crossings of the great explorers, Fran Sandham left behind the daily grind of London to undertake an extraordinary adventure. Traversa is the funny and engaging story of his epic 3,000-mile solo walk across an entire continent, from Namibia's Skeleton Coast to the Indian Ocean near Zanzibar...
- Author BiographyFran Sandham was an editor at Rough Guides , and worked as a bookseller and in the voluntary sector before that. He has travelled in over 40 countries. He lives in Brighton and London.
- Author(s)Fran Sandham
- PublisherGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2008
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Content Note8 pp f/c insert
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.