Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.52Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- DescriptionSixteen-year-old Aeria Morgan kws her life will be short. Since the Darkness fell two hundred years ago, brevity has staked its claim, especially on the childless. Aeria will die if she does t find love, and soon. But she and her Dviinu brother, Aeron, are outcasts, set apart from the rest of Avalon Valley because of their sordid family history and mysterious conception, and so Aeria has resigned herself to a loveless fate. It isn't until Aeria meets village newcomer Lyam Trey that she learns that love is worth hoping for after all. As trouble mounts, can Aeria hold tight to what she's found, or will she lose everything she thought she'd never have?
- Author BiographyJENNIFER PARR set to work writing the Avalon Valley trilogy in 2010 after a long, sleepless night. She lives in California with her husband, four children, and an English bulldog named Zen. Jennifer is an avid reader of YA with an ever-growing TBR pile. Her favorite author is Maggie Stiefvater.
- Author(s)Jennifer Parr
- PublisherJennifer Parr
- Date of Publication11/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJennifer Parr
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.