All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe Treasure Fever! Test: 1. What is the name of Henry McThrottle's crazy new teacher? A: Mr Blooper. B: Mr Bogfur. C: Mr Brainfright. 2. What does Henry discover is buried under the school? A: lollipops. B: a dead dog. C: pirate treasure. 3. What is Henry's nervous friend, Newton Hooton, scared of? A: thing. B: most things. C: everything. 4. The X on a treasure map stands for A: a kiss. B: where t to go. C: buried treasure. 5. Treasure Fever! is A: a contagious disease. B: the name of a band. C: the title of a very funny book about bullies, crazy teachers and buried treasure. The answers to these questions - and many more - are contained between the covers of this very funny book about bullies, crazy teachers and buried treasure.
- Author BiographyAndy Griffiths is one of Australia's funniest writers for children. His books have sold over 4 million copies worldwide, have featured on the New York Times bestseller lists, and have won over 40 Australian children's choice awards. Andy and Terry's Treehouse series is currently captivating readers across Australia.
- Author(s)Andy Griffiths
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSchooling Around
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPan Australia
- Weight169 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Terry Denton
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.